Monday, September 21, 2009

Good Morning!

Hello everyone. Just a quickie post today to let you know how things are going. I did gain some of the sick weight back but right now am 260 so not too bad. While I haven't lost pounds I HAVE lost inches! I can tell because I am wearing a size smaller in shirts and my jeans are getting really loose. I can even wear some of my oldest son's sweatpants now that I couldn't before...which comes in handy...he has all new ones since he lost all his weight and I can just take his old ones :-) So glad I decided to hang on to them for a little while instead of putting them all on freecycle.
So basically I have been watching what I eat, walking, and more recently, lugging very heavy boxes around in the cellar and from the cellar to the 1st floor and then back down again.
Going through all the stuff down there in preparation for a big yard sale on Columbus Day weekend.
Which I have to get back to now...
Hope anyone reading this is doing good on their efforts to lose weight or live a healthier lifestyle.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment