Wednesday, August 12, 2009

my journey begins

Actually it began quite unintentionally about 3 weeks ago when my daughter and grandson moved back home with me and my 2 boys. Since we decided to share all food and meal prep/cooking etc we needed to choose a way to eat. Either the way we have been eating, not healthy at all..or they way they eat. Vegetarian.
Well, despite a bit of uncertainty, I mean we like our chicken, beef etc I decided to go with their way of eating.
Imagine my joy when I stepped on a scale a week later to discover 6 pounds had vanished! Without any starving on my part. In fact, I have been eating more food, just healthier choices.
I am now joining in the vegetarian lifestyle with gusto! Searching out new recipes etc. This has been the push I needed to get myself on track to a new, healthier me.
So I thought I would start this blog to inspire and encourage others like myself. And also, just to have a record of this journey I am on.

No comments:

Post a Comment