Tuesday, January 18, 2011

hanging in there!

Ok, so didn't do that great last week, managed to get below 250 for about a day and then gained back some ozs to put me back above the 250 line.

But you know what?

It's OK!

It doesn't mean that I failed and should give up, it means I keep going cause I still have my mini goal of weighing 220 lbs by May 1. 30 lbs in 15 weeks should be doable.

Anyone that's following along (waves at Robin!) and struggling (or breezing along) towards your own goals...I know we can do this! As a dear friend says, "Even an elephant can be eaten one bite at a time" may not be the exact words but it's something along those lines (thanks Vicki!)....in fact that fits here exactly..LOL

I know we aren't as big as elephants, but the concept is the same...our fat can be eaten away a little at a time...oz by oz, lb by lb, sweat drop by sweat drop :-D if we just keep at it.

And won't it be great to be able to do things we can't do now? Wear clothes we can't wear now? I for one am looking forward to being healthier, being able to tie my shoes, buy my clothes in the normal section and wear stuff that fits right, and so many other things.

What are YOU looking forward to doing when you have lost your weight?

No comments:

Post a Comment