Friday, January 7, 2011

nice surprise :-)

Well, I thought I was going to be lucky if I just maintained my weight this week, but decided to see how bad it was by weighing myself this morning and to my surprise and delight I've lost 5 lbs!

I guess even though I have been eating kind of junky the past week I haven't been eating a LOT, so it has all evened out.

Official weigh-in isn't until Monday though, when I will change my photo also.

It would be so awesome if my weight is in the 240's by then.  Going to work at it for the next 2 days and see if I can make that happen!

4 comments:

  1. I'll be joining you on your journey either here on your blog or on Facebook!!! Together we will get healthy!!!

    Robin in NC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot that today we would be weigh-in at church. According to our Parish Nurse I lost a grand total of 2.5 lbs last year! I'm not too happy. At least I didn't gain. So I set a goal to lose 45 lbs this year. They are forecasting snow and ice tomorrow so I probably will not make it to the gym. I'll be doing one of my DVDs. Ok,well time for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well Robin, maybe you only lost 2.5 lbs...but know what? That's better than GAINING 2.5 lbs!!!

    ReplyDelete